HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 5, 2020

Vivid with Photplay - A Walk on the Wild Side by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I'm sharing a double page using Photoplay's zoo themed collection: 
A Walk on the Wildside. 

Vivid


For this layout I have scrapped some pics from Vivid at Taronga Zoo in 2019.
 So a slight twist on the usual zoo photos!

I've used a neutral Kraft background then layered the papers across both sides in
 a mirrored design. Then I have used a mixed design of photo sizes for my
 layout - 6x4, 4x4 and 3x4. I've used the landscape Go Wild as a subtitle:



To embellish I have used some Green Tara flowers and some 2Crafty branches 
alongside the A Walk on the Wild side sticker sheet. 


And my title is some Celebr8 matt board alphabet set - perfect for making your own 
titles;  and to finish off, some enamel dots and the date with my old roller date stamp. 


Thanks for stopping by

Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket

Products Used:

Photoplay A Walk on the Wild Side paper - Animal Kingdom
Photoplay A Walk on the Wild Side paper - Go Wild
Photoplay A Walk on the Wild Side paper - Toucans
Photoplay A Walk on the Wild Side paper - Wild Thing
Photoplay A Walk on the Wild Side Element Sticker Sheet
2Crafty Chipboard Swaying Branches
Green Tara Cornflowers - Blue
Celebr8 Matt Board Alphabet Set
Kraft Cardstock 12x12

No comments:

Post a Comment