HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 26, 2020

New Smile with Crate Paper Fresh Bouquet by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back again with some more Crate Paper goodness with the beautiful
Fresh Bouquet collection. 

New Smile


For this layout I have used a busy patterned paper as my background. To make this work I have gone with neutral patterns for my other patterned papers. It also works as my photos are predominantly one colour, therefore not too busy to clash with the busy floral paper. 

I have matted my photos with the complementary pink patterned paper then created a few banners from other neutral papers. I've then used some Crate Paper Fresh Bouquet stickers and foam stickers to embellish my page - love the flowers in both dimensions. 


Gold was the perfect choice for my title, it really pops off the page with the pinks & blues. I dug through my stash for these thickers and hit my gold ephemera packets for some extras - stars and hearts to finish off the page. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:

Crate Paper Fresh Bouquet 12x12 Paper Pad
Crate Paper Fresh Bouquet Cardstock Stickers
Crate Paper Fresh Bouquet Foam Thickers
American Crafts Thickers - Gold Foam

No comments:

Post a Comment