HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 16, 2020

Shark Tales with Echo Park by Fiona Johnstone

Hey everyone

I've got a fun little layout today, inspired by the shark paper in the new Echo Park All Boy paper. It was just perfect for this photo taken at Dreamworld on our last Qld trip:

Shark Tales

I chose to focus on the shark paper with a nice long strip along the side of my page, teamed up with co-ordinating papers in blue and adding a pop of red. 

For behind my photo I've created a small watercolour background using some dylusions paint. I've then dug into my stash to add some embellishments. 


I've focused on the blue and red colours for embellishing and added some woodgrain & chipboard pieces to complete the page. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Echo Park All Boy paper Swimming Sharks
Echo Park All Boy paper Plaid
Photoplay Monterey Bay paper Anchor
Dylusions Paint - London Blue
Dylusions Paint - White Linen
2Crafty Chipboard Grid panel
Kaisercraft Lucky Dip 
Asstd embellishments
White Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment