HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 9, 2020

Hello Sunshine
with Pinkfresh Studio My Favourite Story
by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Another layout with this stunning collection, it is just so beautiful! 
I've saved that gorgeous rainbow paper for this layout:

Hello Sunshine
 
I've fussy cut one of the gorgeous rainbows from the Joyful Heart paper and made it a feature of my page. I've added some blue and green watercolour to some white cardstock to make my bcakground and mounted the cardstock onto the Best Chapter paper. 
 
 
From these two close-ups you can see my watercolour background and my embellishments to my photo - two corner clusters with the floral ephemera some journaling words and a puffy heart. 
 
 
My clouds I made by tracing around some chipboard clouds and fussy cutting, I was initially going to paint the chipboard, then decided to cut then out of paper to add a little more patterned paper print to the design. I edged the clouds with some white paint and the central cloud I mounted with tape then added a heart and some journaling. 
 
 
My favourite part of the page is my title, I have used a mix of word/phrase stickers and some puffy hearts to decorate the title, co-ordinating the colours of my words with the colours in the rainbow. 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
xx
Photobucket
Products Used:
Pinkfresh Studio My Favorite Story paper - Joyful Heart
Pinkfresh Studio My Favorite Story paper - Best Chapter
Pinkfresh Studio My Favorite Story Floral Ephemera 
Pinkfresh Studio Joyful Day puffy stickers
Pinkfresh Studio Indigo Hills mini puffy Alphabet Stickers
Bella Blvd Puffy Heart Stickers (Blue)
Simple Stories Word stickers 
White Cardstock 
2Crafty Chipboard clouds
American Crafts Thickers

No comments:

Post a Comment