HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, March 6, 2020

Love this kid using Kaisercraft Oh Happy Day! by Kerryn Fry

Hi everyone!
Today I'm sharing my third birthday page using 
Kaisercraft Oh Happy Day!
Another page celebrating & remembering our sweet girl's birthday.
It was 2010, her 9th birthday and once again, her little brother did the honours.
Such a big responsibility for the then Mr 6.

Using Kraft cardstock as the base,
I've kept it fairly clean, just adding some black and gold pen doodling.
The Happy Birthday banner has been hand-cut from the Garlands paper.
I've used some mini alphas from my collection
and a sticker from Cocoa Vanilla Studio Legendary Stickers.
I've used the gold pen to outline the papers and flags on the banner.


The title has been created using the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Die Cut Titles.
I've outlined the letters with the gold pen
and added the words to the page with foam squares.


The photo has been printed twice.
The second photo has been used to hand-cut the balloon
and Hazza's hand to give the photo some dimension.
I've used foam squares to lift the second layer of the photo.
I've add a border to each photo with the gold pen.


 

The banner and flags have been hand-cut from the Time To Party paper.
I have also added touches of Crystal Stickles to give the page a little shimmer.



The gold stars on the cardstock have been drawn with a gel pen


Thanks for visiting the blog today.
Have a fabulous week-end
and please drop in on Monday to see Fiona's next page.

Products used:
Bazzill Kraft Cardstock
Kaisercraft Oh Happy Day! - Garlands
Kaisercraft Oh Happy Day! - Yay
Kaisercraft Oh Happy Day! - Wrapped Up
Kaisercraft Oh Happy Day! - Bright Bursts
Kaisercraft Oh Happy Day! - Time to Party
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Legendary Accessory Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Legendary Die Cut Titles
Stickles Glitter Glue - Crystal
Vicki Boutin Mixed Media Stencils - Star Struck


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment