HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 23, 2020

The Good Stuff with Photoplay Paper A Day at the Park by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Another fun, theme park page this week. This time I have created my page using the Photoplay Paper collection - A Day at the Park. While technically a Disney themed range, with its red, yellow and black colour pallete it can work for much more. 

The Good Stuff
 
With this layout I wanted to convey the feeling of being at the top of the ride so I designed my page around this idea and placing the photo in the top right corner of the page. I love the fireworks patterned paper I've used, teamed up with the more neutral checks and spots. 
  

For my journaling I have fussy cut some of the words from the reverse of the Fireworks paper - perfect for theme park pics but also with a few more neutral phrases. 

Next I've had a little dig through my stash to find some co-ordinating embellishments - including a few bits and pieces from the Simple Stories Say Cheese collections that I have a few of! 


My title is old Fancy Pants I found in amongst my stash of black and white embellishments along with the large stars. I've created the little flutter of stars to add a little detail to the white space 



Thanks for stopping by 
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:
Photoplay Paper - A Day at the Park - Fireworks
Photoplay Paper - A Day at the Park - Spinning Cups
Photoplay Paper - A Day at the Park - 3x4 Cards
Simple Stories Say Cheese III stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment