HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 2, 2020

Memories with Pinkfresh Studio
My Favorite Story by Fiona Johnstone

Hello Everyone

Back with another Pinkfresh My Favorite Story layout, really enjoying this collection, 
it is just so beautiful:

Memories

For this layout I started with some watercolour paints to create my background using a mix of plastic bag technique - with a lot of drying off with paper towel as i wanted a subtle effect. Then I added a few sploshes with the paint brush to finish the background. 
I layered up some papers onto the side of my cardstock, love the floral paper , so pretty! I wanted to add lots of flowers to this page from the ephemera pack, so I have added these around the top left and right of my photo. 

The little shipping tags I made out of the Looking for Sunshine paper, I used an old white shipping tag to cut to size and added a hole punch and re-enforcer. 
Some more of the flowers - I added some foam tape to separate the colours from the pattern on the paper.  A cute little word sticker added then my large title using the Puffy Phrase Stickers from another Pinkfresh collection - Joyful Day. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Pinkfresh Studio My Favourite Story paper - Bloom & Grow
Pinkfresh Studio My Favourite Story paper - Favourite Story
Pinkfresh Studio My Favourite Story paper - Looking for Sunshine
Pinkfresh Studio My Favourite Story Floral Ephemera
Pinkfresh Studio Joyful Day Puffy Stickers
Simple Stories Stickers
White Cardstock - Marshmallow
Watercolour Paints

No comments:

Post a Comment