HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, November 15, 2019

Snow Happy using Photo Play For The Love of Winter by Kerryn Fry

Hi everyone!
Today the page I've created has been done with the collection
Photo Play For The Love of Winter.
Using more photos from our favourite seasons.
Mr 15 posing in the snow at Lake Mountain, Victoria.
We always love it when the snow falls.

Another clean background this week.
Starting with my fav Bazzill Kraft Cardstock,
I've layered the papers under the photo.
Using a white gel pen, I have doodled around the edge of the paper.


I have hand cut some elements from the paper Get Cozy.
The snowman and subtitle have been added to the page with foam tape.
I've also added some element stickers for some extra detail.
The 2 Crafty Funky Snowflakes have been covered with
Picket Fence Distress Paint.
Once dry, I've added Stickles glitter glue.


Love the sparkle on the snowflakes,
I've also added touches of glitter to the papers


One of the tress has been hand-cut from Get Cozy,
that has been add with foam tape.
The second tree is a sticker from the Element Sheet.
The birds and words are all stickers.
I've also doodled some faux stitching with a white pen.


The 2 Crafty title Snow Happy was a custom title.
It was base-coated with Distress Paint
and then given a thick coat of Diamond Stickles.
I have created a tag from patterned paper
and added the title to it.


Thanks for visiting the blog today,
I hope you have a great weekend.
Please join us again on Monday fro Fiona's 
next project.


Products used:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment