HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Adventure, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi everyone!
Some fun and bright travel papers - are versatile for any photos - including out and
 about photos like these! 
I used the Doodlebug I heart travel collection for today's page.
 

I started with white cardstock - for the base and to mount the photos.

The blue Picture This paper and the red Love this paper were the next layers.

I added a panel of the reverse of the Love this paper  and then finished with stickers to embellish.

The final step was white pen doodling and white ink splatters.


In these close ups, you can see some of the awesome sticker I sued. They are from the
 12x12 This and that sticker sheet. Using some foam tape, I layered them up on their clusters.


Thanks for looking today!
Amanda


Products used:
Doodlebug I heart travel: Picture This paper
Doodlebug I heart travel: Love this paper
Doodlebug I heart travel: 12x12 This and that sticker sheet
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment