HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, November 18, 2019

Awesome Foursome
with Simple Stories So Happy Together
by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone
This week I'm creating with Simple Stories So Happy Together collection, perfect for those family photos. 

Awesome Foursome
For this page I've chosen a woodgrain background (from the Celebr8 Captured Memories pack) and then I've used torn paper strips from the Simple Stories So Happy Together range,  vertically down my page to add some textured layers. I've double mounted my photo to add some extra colour. 
The journaling bits and pieces are the perfect addition to embellish, I've tucked a few under my photo and layered others over the top of my page.  Finishing off with some small subtle flowers. 
Love these new Thicker words, they make the perfect easy title. I've combined mine with some older alpha thickers. 
Thanks for stopping by

Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket
Simple Stories So Happy Together paper - Hello Love
Simple Stories So Happy Together paper - My Family
Simple Stories So Happy Together paper - My Squad
Simple Stories So Happy Together paper - Welcome Home
Simple Stories So Happy Together Journal Bits & Pieces
Thickers
Green Tara Cherry Blossoms Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment