HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Journey, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi AAS fans,
Sharing a pretty page today - using the Prima Apricot Honey collection.
 I love the florals combined with the copper highlights in this collection.
 

I used two main papers to create this page. 
I started with the grey back of the All Together paper for the background - I also mounted
 the photo in this paper and fussy cut some butterflies.

 Next I machine stitched the next paper - this glorious marbled floral Tiny Blossoms paper.

To embellish the page, I used some 2 Crafty chipboard pieces, some muslin, some flowers,
 and the fussy cut butterflies.


For the title I used the 2 Crafty word Journey. I embossed the title using a copper embossing powder. I layered this on a 2 Crafty flower doily (painted grey), with muslin and flowers.

The flowers are Prima Lovely Peaches flowers from the same Prima collection. 


I also painted a 2 Crafty chipboard key grey and placed it amongst muslin, flowers and a
 fussy cut butterfly.


What a pretty page of my beautiful daughter!
Thanks for looking, 
Amanda
Products:
Prima - Apricot Honey collection: All Together paper
Prima - Apricot Honey collection: Tiny Blossoms paper
Prima - Apricot Honey collection:  Lovely Peaches flowers
2 Crafty word - Journey
2 Crafty- Flower Doily
2 Crafty - Key
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment