HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, November 29, 2019

Remember, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi all,
Sharing a second time this week - this time using the versatile
 My Minds Eye: My Heritage collection
 

I used some black cardstock for the base, but the focus of this page was really layering all the awesome prints of the patterned papers. The designs and colours of this range make it suitable for any photos. I have used travel photos, and there are a number of travel theme accents within the collection.

Here are the papers that I used: Family tree, Roots, Memories and Origin. I used the Family tree and Origin papers at the base - I used the reverse side and will need to buy more, as I want to use both sides! I created the folded paper panel on the right side of the page using 3 sides of the Roots and Memories papers. Each paper layer had the edges inked black.


In these photos I hope you can see the folded paper technique I used. The dimension of it is lovely, although hard to capture in a photograph! I folded the three different designs of paper on angles. I inked the edges and then layered them evenly to create the panel.


I finished with bits and pieces from the Mixed Ephemera bag.


In the top right corner, I layered different tags and elements from the ephemera bag. Some acetate elements are included, which I stapled to the tag with some threads. (I hate the wet glue showing on clear acetate pieces).


I included more circles and tags from the ephemera bag on the right side of the photo.


And in the bottom left of the photo, I added the word tag with thread, acetate and threads all stapled together.

That's it for this week! Next week we are into December! Final countdown for 2019.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda
Products used:
My Minds Eye: My Heritage collection
MME: My Heritage collcection: Family tree
MME: My Heritage collcection: Roots
MME: My Heritage collcection: Memories
MME: My Heritage collcection: Origin
 MME: My Heritage collcection: Mixed Ephemera bag
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment