HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, February 22, 2019

#Love everyday using Simple Stories Kissing Booth by Kerryn Fry

Happy Friday everyone!
Today I have another page to share using the lovely collection,
A rare photo of my man and me,
This one is a few years ago when we were ballroom dancing
and my hair was really dark.


It's the same starting point for me, why stop something I love.
A Bazzill Kraft Cardstock base, Stencils and Distress Oxides.
I love the chalky finish from the oxide inks on to the kraft.
Then using two different heart stencils and 
Distress Oxides Aged Mahogany, Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar,
I have created the layered background.
I have highlighted random hearts with a white pen
and also doodled some free-hand small hearts across the page.


Before adding any paper layers, I have flicked white paint across the page.
The small paper hearts were hand-cut from the patterned papers
and then lifted with some foam tape.
I have cut the quote and flowers from a few different papers.
The Elements papers are perfect for a adding embellishments to a page.
It's a big reason why I love Simple Stories collections.


The flower has been cut from the 4x4 Elements page
and the banner cut from the 4x6 Vertical Elements.
I have layered them both pieces with foam tape.


The 2 Crafty words #Love and everyday have been used to create the title.
They have both been covered with Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick.
The final layer is Dimensional Magic.
I have used the heart cut from the 4x6 Vertical Elements as a base for the title.


And that's a wrap!
Thanks for visiting the All About Scrapbooks Blog today,
I hope to have enjoyed the process.
Have a great weekend
and please join us again on Monday for Fiona's next page.
Products Used:
Bazzill Kraft Cardstock
Simple Stories Kissing Booth - 4x4 Elements 
Simple Stories Kissing Booth - 4x6 Vertical Elements
Simple Stories Kissing Booth - Hugs & Kisses
Simple Stories Kissing Booth - Love Day
Simple Stories Kissing Booth - Smitten
2 Crafty #Love
2 Crafty title Everyday
Distress Oxides
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment