HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 18, 2019

Selfies with Echo Park You & Me by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Another page created with the pretty pastel Echo Park collection. Gotta love it when the kids take some selfies with your phone:

Selfies


I've used some Dylusions Paint for my background, I've painted it with a wide brush across my cardstock. Next I have used some texture paste and white paint through a mask to add some hearts to my background. 



I've added several layers of papers, then added some stickers from the sticker sheet - lots of banners on this page!


Some co-ordinating embellishments: Flair by CVS, cherry blossoms from Green Tara, alphas from PinkFresh and title by 2Crafty. 



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Echo Park You & Me Paper - You & Me Flowers
Echo Park You & Me Paper - Swan Lake Love
Echo Park You & Me Paper -  Multi Journaling Cards
Echo Park You & Me Element Sticker Sheet
Dylusions Paint - Rose Quartz
Dylusions Paint - White Linen
Ranger Texture Paste
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Flair - Wild at Heart 
2Crafty Titles - Selfies Word Pack
Green Tara Cherryblossums White
White Cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment