HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 4, 2019

Forever with Websters Pages by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I've a layout to share created with the very pretty Love is in the Air  & Changing Colours papers by Websters Pages:

Forever

For this layout I created a mixed media background with my Dylusions Paints to co-ordinate with the flowers in the Bouquet Branch papers. 

I then took my papers and layered them up with some torn edges to add some texture.  I've used a mix of the two newer Websters Pages collections and some leftover HS Emerson Lane I used recently. 
Some soft flowers and leaves to embellish as well as some stickers and finishing off with the beautiful gold title. 
Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Websters Pages Changing Colours - Bouquet Branch 
Websters Pages Love is in the Air - Butterfly
Websters Pages Love is in the Air - Sweet Fragrance
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane - Dalila
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane - Cardstock Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild at Heart Rubber Charms
Green Tara Flowers (leaves only) - Tea Roses Cream
Green Tara Cherry Blossoms White
MME Bliss Acrylic Stickers
Dylusions Paints - Rose Quartz
Dylusions Paints - Peony Blush
Dylusions Paints - Squeezed Orange
Doily
Dark Green Leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment