HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

"Bloom", by Amanda H

Hi everyone!
 
We really love Cocoa Vanilla Studios here at All About Scrapbooks. 
Today I have used the Midnight collection.
 

I started with some black cardstock to use at the back of the papers and behind the photo.

In the Midnight collection, I used two papers and layered them in panels: on the right is Bloom & Grow, and to the left is the pink stripes of Sophisticated.

I then add the photo on a paper lace doiley, and embellished the page with stickers from the Midnight Accessory Stickers pack
I combined flowers, journal tags, words and tabs in each cluster.
Beautiful papers!
Thanks so much for looking,
Amanda
 
 
Products used:
Black cardstock
Cocoa Vanilla - Midnight Accessory Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla - Midnight Paper - Bloom & Grow
Cocoa Vanilla - Midnight Paper - Sophisticated
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment