HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

"Together" by Amanda H

Hello AAS fans!
 
Today I am sharing another beach page, using some of the papers from the Deep Sea Kaisercraft collection. I combined this with some other matching bits and bobs... and here's what I came up with!
 
 
I started with a sheet of "Tide" from the Kaisercraft range. I used this as the base and to mount the photo (along with some black cardstock).
 
The next layer on the page is some white cardstock with some mixed media.
 
I firstly used White Gesso through a Kaisercraft stencil. Then I smooshed blue colour to the background. To do this I combined some Colour Blast Shimmer Dust (in Navy and Peacock) with some water on a plastic sheet. Then I pressed the white paper into the colour.
 
Please note: I did use some stickers on my page from my Kaisercraft stash - some sea theme stickers from the old Beach Shack collection.
 
Let's look at some close ups...
 
I could not resist the turtles on the "Snorkel" paper. I had to fussy cut one and add to the page. I placed it on some white muslin, with some twine and glitter.
For the title, I used the large black foam word "together", from the Jillibean Soup pack. I also added black foam hearts to the page from this same pack.
Here you see some stickers and alphabets from past Kaisercraft and Cocoa Vanilla Studios ranges. It is always good to dive into your stash and use them up!
Thank you for looking today,
Amanda
  
 Products used:
Kaisercraft - Deep Sea Paper - Tide
Kaisercraft - Deep Sea Paper - Snorkle
Colour Blast - White Heavy Gesso
Colour Blast - Colour Shimmer Dust - Peacock
Colour Blast - Colour Shimmer Dust - Navy
Kaisercraft Designer Template - Grunge 6x6
Jillibean Soup - Garden Harvest Foam Stickers
 
 
Photobucket
 

No comments:

Post a Comment