HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Happy, by Amanda

 
Hi all!
 
I loved the warm tones and interesting patterns on the papers from the "Lil Dudes" collection by Simple Stories, I was able to combine these with white and black cardstock, some stamping and chipboard to create this page.
 

The background sheet of paper in this page is the orange 'Never Give Up' paper in the range.

On this I layered a piece of white cardstock.

For the papers and photos on this page, I mounted each of them on black cardstock. This is an effective way to create frames and highlight each of the papers. I used a panel of the orange 'Never Give Up' paper, diamonds and card from the 3X4" Elements paper and UR awesome card from the 2X2" Elements paper.

I also used the yellow back from this 2X2" Elements paper to mount the photo.

Stamping and colour was also added to the background.

Used black ink and Kaisercraft stamps to stamp around the edges of the white cardstock. I then swiped colour using Colour Sprays in Sunset and Lagoon. I also added splatters to the page with these colours as well as Colour Spray Roadbase.


 Under the photo, I layered some 2Crafty chipboard. First was some Interlocking panels, ink orange and finished with some crackle medium. On top of this, I layered Aidan's Arrows, inked black.
I also included some lovely flowers from my stash to match the colours of the page.
For the title, I used the word "happy" taken from Crate Paper - Good Vibes - Word Sticker pack.
More flowers from my stash and the lovely orange puffy hearts.


Thanks for looking!
Amanda

Products used:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment