HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 1, 2018

Bloom & Grow with Pebbles My Bright Life by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Pinch and a punch for the first of the month! Can you believe it is October already?

Back again with another share created with the stunning Pebbles My Bright Life.
 I love the pops of gold throughout these papers, just gorgeous. 

Bloom & Grow


Loved this photo I took of Zara recently while having a play with my new phone and had to scrap it straight away! The gorgeous pinks and greens in this range were perfect combined with the pops of gold.  

This inspired my background - I scraped some Dylusions paint across my page with an old credit card, then used some Colour Blast paste through a mask to add some gold detail. Next I layered up the pink & green papers , adding a layer of gold in between, before embellishing with some co-ordinating embellishments. 


I used gold paint for my title- 2crafty chipboard Bloom & Grow, and added some gold flicks with Heidi Swapp ColorShine. 


Thanks for stopping by
Have a wonderful week

Fiona
x


Photobucket
Products Used:
Pebbles My Bright Life Paper Pad 12x12
Dylusions Paint - Peony Blush
Colour Blast Paste - Bling
2Crafty Chipboard - Bloom & Grow
Simple Stories Bloom Stickers 4x6
Green Tara White Azalea
Heidi Swapp Colour Shine
CVS Flair Button
Mask & Heart from stash

No comments:

Post a Comment