HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

"Together", by Amanda

Hi AAS fans,
 
Today I am sharing an elegant and pretty page using the new collection
 from My Minds Eye: Gal meets Glam. 
I love how the pinks, teals, blacks and whites combine with touches of gold. 
I used this range to scrap a photo of my sister and I.
 
 
For the base of the layout, I combined two papers:
Loving It Gold Foil Paper
 and Lip Service Gold Foil Paper - I love the gold foil in these papers.
 
Stacked behind the photo, I layered many papers - I used the 6x6 paper pad.
 I also cut one sheet of hot pink into a strip behind.
 
 
 
 
Along the base of the photo, I added some muslin from my stash. Then I added some awesome brads and flags from the MME - Gal Meets Glam Decorative Brads pack.
 
I also added a Kaisercraft black paper flower to the row of brads and flags.

 For the title, I used "together" from 2Crafty Mini words pack - and I heat embossed it in gold - perfect match to the papers!
Thanks so much for looking today!
Amanda


Products used:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment