HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 22, 2018

Amazing View using
Pinkfresh Indigo Hills 2
by Fiona Johnstone

Hi everyone, welcome to a new week.
Today I have been creating with the new and very popular Indigo Hills 2 collection from 
Pinkfresh Studio, which was perfect for my photo of my girls.
 
 
  I couldn't go past the Mesa Paper for my background, with it's beautiful watercolour
 leaves which added a soft and subtle backdrop to the layout.
Using the Valley Paper, I added a small matt around my photo, tying in the blue tones,
 before using the coordinating Ephemera Pack and Phrase Sticker Sheet
 to embellish the page.
 The Ephemera had a huge choice of elements to use and from the flower sprays to the little journaling pieces I was able to use quite a few on the page.


To the phrase pieces, I have added some hand stitching to add a little extra finishing
touch and used the gorgeous Mini Puffy Alphabets for my Amazing View title.
 
 
Products used:
Pinkfresh - Indigo Hills 2 Paper - Mesa 
Pinkfresh - Indigo Hill 2 Paper - Valley 
Pinkfresh - Indigo Hills 2 Ephemera 
Pinkfresh - Indigo Hills 2 - Mini Puffy Alpha Stickers 
 Pinkfresh - Indigo Hills 2 - Phrase Sticker Sheet

 
Thanks for stopping by, see you again next week.
 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment