HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

"Turning 1", by Amanda H

Hi again,

Welcome to my final page for October and it is a cute and phunny one!
 I used the new Doodlebug Designs So Much Pun collection. 
With so many photos of my niece eating cake, I created this multi-photo layout which was complimented perfectly with these papers and stickers.


For the background, I used the Sweet Stuff paper from the collection.

For the panel of photos, I used some white cardstock.
 I inked the edges and did some pink machine stitching.

I cut two squares from the So Much Pun paper - "It's gonna be o-cake" and "warm wishes" and placed them above and below the photos.


The page is finished with a big range of the stickers from Icon Too sticker pack - loads of sweets, lollies and candles made it perfect.


For the title, I used the sweet pale blue Pinkfresh puffy alphabet letters.


Thanks for looking,
Amanda


Products used:

Doodlebug - So Much Pun Stickers - Icons Too
Pinkfresh - Simple & Sweet Puffy Alphabet 5.5x11"
White Cardstock
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment