HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, July 27, 2018

Dream a little dream using Kaisercraft Hide & Seek by Kerryn Fry

Good morning all.
I just can't stop creating with the gorgeous collection, 
Kaisercraft Hide & Seek!
This would be one of my all time favourite collections from Kaisercraft.
Today I am sharing a page featuring my great niece, 
a very girly design, but loving it.

I've started the page with patterned paper this week.
The white text on a grey background was a perfect base to build on.
I have then layered the oinks, green and gold papers under the colourful photo.
The photo has been matted with black cardstock to define it on top of the paper layers.


I have used some of the Collectables to build the embellishment clusters.
With lots of hand cut elements from the patterned papers.
Using a black gel pen, I have outlined most of the paper layers
and a few of the words and wood veneer leaves.


The 2 Crafty Delicate Butterflies have been painted with 
Picket Fence Distress Paint and Worn Lipstick.
I have used both butterflies to frame the photo 
and form the centre piece of the clusters.
Most elements have been lifted with foam tape to give the page more dimension..


The wooden leaves and bunny are super cute, 
Apart from the pen outline on the leaves, I have left the veneer natural as
the colour highlights the gold in the papers. 


The 2 Crafty title Dream a little dream was covered with 
Black Soot Distress Paint.
Once the paint had dried, I have outlined the letters with a white pen.
Love the pop the outline has given the title.

That's my page for this week.
Have a great weekend with plenty of crafting.
Join us again on Monday for Fiona's next project.
Products Used:
Kaisercraft Hide & Seek - Clouds
Kaisercraft Hide & Seek - Deer 
Kaisercraft Hide & Seek - Fawn
Kaisercraft Hide & Seek - Trees
Kaisercraft Hide & Seek - Wild Fields
Kaisercraft Hide & Seek - Woods
Kaisercraft Hide & Seek - Sticker Sheet
Kaisercraft Hide & Seek - Mountains
Kaisercraft Hide & Seek Collectables
Kaisercraft Lucky Dip Wooden Flourish Pack - Woodlands
2 Crafty title - Dream a litttle dream
2 Crafty Delicate Butterflies
Distress Paint
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment