HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

"Happy" by Amanda H

Hi everyone,
 
Today I am sharing a page with a photo by the pool (perfect for a flamingo!) using the fun Heidi Swapp Pineapple Crush collection.
 
I layered three papers in the range for the background: Cabana, Flamingle, and Aloha.
Before I added my photo, I decided to add some more texture. I added the pink hearts using a stencil and some Colour Blast Colour Paste in Punch. I also added some black stamping with a script stamp.
Then I added my photo and started embellishing the page. I used lots of die cuts from the Heidi Swapp - Pineapple Crush Ephemera pack.
Amongst the leaves, flamingo, flowers and spot, I added one pink flower from my Prima Havana pack of paper flowers.

In the top corner I added a die cut to house some journaling. In this close up you can also see that you had inked the edges of the paper and die cuts with some black ink.

And a few sprinkles of sequins also help to finish the page.
Thanks for looking today!
Amanda

Products used:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment