HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

"Gorgeous", by Amanda H

Hello all and welcome to July!
 
Today I share some sweet-prettiness using one of the new collections from Prima - the Havana Collection. And this super cute photo of my daughter and niece seemed perfect!
 Look at those sweet faces!


I used both sides of the lovely "Chirping New" paper - one for the base and one for a panel.
I also added a backing of the "PS I love You" paper.

With different panels and combinations, I pulled these papers together as the backdrop to my page with some distressed edges and machine stitching.

I was a bit tricky with the photos - I used packaging from the sticker pack to mount them! Prima always has such nice packaging; I never want to throw it away and in this instance it was perfect behind the photos!

What I hope you can see in these photos - the beautiful copper foil tones in all these papers. It really is divine.


There is an interesting paper in the range - Love from Havana - which has different elements on it. I was able to fussy cut the pink ticket, and circle punch a couple of elements, including the "dream" circle seen in this close up.

I also added some flourishes from the 2Crafty Leafy Shrub set, inked mint to match.

Also here you can see some of the stunning little flowers from the Havana Mirana Mulberry pack


For the title I used the word "gorgeous" from the 2 Crafty Fine Word set. inked pink and layered on some white muslin. Added a circle punched from paper and more flowers, as well as sticker from the Rose Stickers pack.

In this corner is another flourish from the 2Crafty Leafy Shrub set, another flower, muslin and sticker. OH! please note those sweet little duck lips! ha ha ha!


In the top right corner, I added more stickers, including a journaling spot with a flower and small piece of muslin.
Thanks for looking today!
Amanda
Products used:
2 Crafty - Fine Word Set 2
2 Crafty - Leafy Shrub Set 3

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment