HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, July 30, 2018

Beautiful with Pink Fresh Studio Simple & Sweet by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This month I have a couple of layouts to share with the gorgeous new colection by Pink Fresh Studio - Simple & Sweet.  Great fresh, citrus and pink colour palette. 

Beautiful

I've started off with some white cardstock and used yellow and pink paints watered down to create my background using the plastic bag techinque, then I have added a few splatters of paint. Once dry I have added some stamping in yellow to give some extra definition to the background. 


For my paper layers I have layered my different patterned papers out in a fan design across the page, and then added some stickers underneath for added depth before adding my embellishment clusters - epoxy badges and puffy stickers from Pinkfresh, veneer by Cocoa Vanilla Studio, flowers by Kaisercraft and a Flutterby designs flair. 

The puffy stickers are super cute and add perfect dimension!


I've finished my layout with a couple of enamel dots and a wood veneer title from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Pinkfresh Studio Simple & Sweet paper - Good Things
Pinkfresh Studio Simple & Sweet paper - Simplicity
Pinkfresh Studio Simple & Sweet paper - Fresh Air
Pinkfresh Studio Simple & Sweet Epoxy Badges
Pinkfresh Studio Simple & Sweet Puffy Stickers
Pinkfresh Studio Simple & Sweet Enamel Dots (Similar to what I've used)
CVS Wood Veneer
CVS Love Always Bits & Piece
Bazzil Cardstock - white
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp - Grid
Kaisercraft Paper Blooms - Cream
Flutterby Designs Flair Button
Paint


No comments:

Post a Comment