HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, July 2, 2018

Summer Lovin' with Simple Stories Hello Summer by Fiona Johnstone

Hello Everyone

The start of a new month - can you believe we are half way through the year now?

This week I have the Simple Stories Hello Summer collection to create with. I am reliving some summer memories while it is cold outside!

Summer Lovin'
 

For this layout I had the design in mind based on my photos and using the journaling card as a title. the floral paper gave me both a light background and the colours to match my photos, adding some coral strips to add a bit more pink to the page and break up the white cardstock. 


The sun and cloud were the perfect little embellishment to add the feeling of a beach scene to my layout. 

A close-up of my ink splatters - a little extra colour to the page, taken from the turquoise flowers and finishing with the sticker chillin. 



Thanks for stopping by
till next week

Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:
Simple Stories Hello Summer paper - Oh Happy Day
Simple Stories Hello Summer paper - Paradise Found
Simple Stories Hello Summer paper - 3x4 Elements
Simple Stories Hello Summer paper - Cardstock Sticker Sheet
Flutterby Designs Flair
Dylusions Paint in Turquoise
White Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment