HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Jump for joy, by Amanda H

Hello AAS fans!

Sharing this page of my daughter - such a happy joyful photo... and it was perfect to team some blues with neutrals!
  
I started with some Kaisercraft wood grain paper from the Memory Lane collection and ripped it in half, for the top section of the page.

Next I grabbed some Kraft cardstock and for interest, I decided to add some stencil work. Using the new Kaisercraft Grunge stencil, I added Colour Blast - Colour Paste in Snow White.  The Snow white paste dries clear and sparkly and adds a subtle effect on the Kraft background.

Look at the cool texture in this close up!


You will also notice I added some blue splatters, using Colour Blast Shimmer Spray in Just Blue.

You can also see I added a 2 Crafty butterfly here - I inked it blue, sprayed it with Colour Blast Shimmer Spray in Just Blue and then coated with Dimensional magic.

 
For the title, I combined Thickers, with some Webster letters.
Also here, I used a grey arrow and heart sticker, both from the More Than Words collection. 

 More stickers from CVS in this bottom left corner cluster, also adding "Go Abby" in Webster letters.
 I included a Kaisercraft Paper Bloom in black, but I painted the edges with Colour Blast Shimmer Spray in Just Blue
Lastly I found the cute blue spotty Bella Blvd clip in my stash and the colour was perfect!
  
 
Thanks for looking today!
Products used:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment