HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Girls Rule by Amanda H

Hello everyone!
 
Welcome to my first page share for December. This week I am sharing a page of my girls, using the awesome new collection from Pink Paislee: Wild Child. With gorgeous bright papers and a huge fun collection of sticker accessories, this page came together easily. Do you have a "wild child" who would suit this range? I have used the girl side of the collection, but there are even more options with the boy range!
 
 
Starting with a white cardstock base, I layered up a couple of papers in the range. I also mounted the photo with white cardstock plus two extra layers of paper. I also used foam tape for the photo to give it a bit of dimension!

The bottom layer of this cluster has some goodies from my stash: a paper doily, some white muslin fabric and some teal loose thread.

The centre of the main cluster is using the cute 2 Crafty Gigi Flower. I have covered the base of the flower with the blue paper from the range, and then inked the top part of the flower in turquoise.

Then I have loaded on some stickers from the Wild Child collection. I used stickers from both the puffy sticker set and the chipboard thickers set. I love to buy packs of stickers from the ranges I am working with. Firstly, the colours are always perfect, and secondly there are always so many left over for new projects!

For the title I used the "girls rule" sticker from the chipboard thickers set
I love the shine on these stickers.
I also created one last little cluster in the bottom corner of the photo, using muslin, thread and more of the cute stickers. 
Products used:
 
Papers:
White Cardstock
 Pink Paislee - Wild Child Paper - 03
Pink Paislee - Wild Child Paper - 04 
 
2 Crafty chipboard:
 Gigi's Flowers
 
Embellishments:
 Pink Paislee - Wild Child Thickers - Girl Power
Pink Paislee - Wild Child Puffy Stickers - Girl 22/Pkg
 
Thanks for looking today,
Amanda
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment