HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Adventure by Amanda H

Hello again!
 
Today I am sharing a page with some more travel photos, from my recent trip to London. I love the neutral colours in the Kaisercraft Romantique Collection, and knew it would be perfect for travel photos. I then added some 2 Crafty chipboard and Prima to finish the page.
 
I started with the Parisian sheet of paper as the base.
 
I mounted each of the photos using reverse grey side of the RSVP paper.
 
Next I used the other side of the RSVP paper. This paper had postcard and notes designs throughout it. I cut out each note, distressed and inked the edges and then pieced the paper back together like a puzzle. You can see the patchwork effect it created.
 
 
 
Behind the centre photo, I have added a layer of muslin. I sprayed the muslin with some Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Spray in Steel, for a soft grey effect.
 
Next I used a 2 Crafty Frame chained circle around the photo. The chipboard was inked dark brown, before being sprayed with Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Spray in Leather. This gave the frame a lovely shimmer!
 
For the title I used the "adventure" word from the 2 Crafty Arrow word set. This got the same ink and Colour Blast treatment.
 
I used some flowers from the Prima - Zella Teal Flowers - Wanderer set. The grey ones I sprayed with Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Spray in Steel - which gave them a lovely shine. The cream flower was sprayed with  Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Spray in Leather.
 

Here you can see a piece Moroccan 2Crafty chipboard layered to the side of the cluster. I inked this grey, before I sprayed with a coat of Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Spray in Steel.
 Throughout the page I have added puffy stickers from the Prima Zella Teal collection.  There were lots of grey tones in this collection and they matched perfectly!

 


Finally, I added some splatters of the Colour Blast - Colour Shimmer Spray - Leather 
by taking the wand from the spray bottle and tapping it gently.
It is fun and different to scrap these new travel photos!
 Makes a change from girls and pink!
I hope you like it!

Products used
Papers:
2Crafty Chipboard:
Mixed media:
Embellishments:

Thanks for looking today!
Amanda 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment