HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

"Lovely" by Amanda using Photo Play Thinking of You Collection

 Greetings AAS fans!

Check out the beautiful colours and patterns in this lovely

So sweet and perfect for my lovely little niece, Isla!


I stacked and layered a number of papers from this range. I placed them at the top and bottom of the layout. I also placed them behind the photo and the stack of papers that housed the title. I adore how this turned out.

Added to each section are stickers from the element sticker sheet in the range. I also added
 some word stickers from Jillibean soup and Cocoa Vanilla Studio.

Let's look closely at these details.

Here you can see  the awesome stickers from the Sticker sheet , which I have layered together. I also added the "happy" word from the Jillibean sticker sheet.

I repeated the same elements in this corner: stickers layered with Jillibean soup
 "always" word sticker.



For the title, I used the new Cocoa Vanilla Studio chipboard titles from the Bohemian Dream range. I sprayed the word with some Colour Blast Shimmer Spray in Sunshine. I also did some subtle splatters with the yellow on the background while I had the spray out.

Again I layered the title with more stickers. I put the butterfly sticker on foam tape
 for a little dimension.



I hope you like this bright, sweet page!


Products used:

Papers:

Embellishments:

Mixed media


Thanks for looking,
Amanda


 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment