HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 18, 2017

Harry our Reindeer with MME Oh What Fun! by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Another Christmas page to share today, this time using the funky Oh What Fun! 
collection by My Minds Eye. 

Harry our Reindeer
 
I adore the Christmas Tree paper on black and wanted it to feature so have used a large strip to create my design with a pops of red to match the antlers. The gorgeous gold spotted Kraft cardstock (by Pebbles) added a touch of Christmas shine to a plain background. 

I've created my embellishments with the Pebbles Ephemera and used some 2Crafty chipboard - they have lots of cool Christmas themed chipboard. 
 

Love this flying reindeer! He's been painted in gold. 

 
I finished my page with some gorgeous gold thicker stickers.
 They are the perfect shiny touch to the Christmas page!

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Pebbles Merry Merry Gold Glitter on Kraft Specialty paper 
MME Oh What Fun Paper - Wonderland
MME Oh What Fun Paper - Wreaths
MME Oh What Fun Paper - Minty 
Pebbles Merry Merry Ephemera Die-Cuts
2Crafty Mini Bauble Tree
2Crafty Prancing Reindeer
Gold Thickers
Simple Stories Alphas
Simple Stories Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment