HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Christmas cards by Amanda H

Hi everyone!
With Christmas only a few days away, today I am sharing the quick Christmas cards I have made for some friends and family.
I used the fun new Christmas collection: Doodlebug Milk & Cookies
 

I ended up with 6 different cards.
Using the 6x6 paper pad, I was able to mix and match the papers to create these cards. 
I also fussy cut many of the paper elements and paper strips to add to the cards.

From my stash I added a doiley, leaves, stamen and some sequins to each card. 

Each card was finished with a 2Crafty title: from the Christmas Mini Word Set.

Card 1: "Ho ho ho"


The chipboard title was sprayed with Colour Blast Shimmer Spray in Singin the Blues.


Card 2:"Santa"


The chipboard title is inked green.

Card 3: "Celebrate"


The chipboard title is inked black.
I also added Bella Blvd Puffy heart stickers to this card.

Card 4: "Festive"



The chipboard title has been sprayed with Colour Blast Shimmer Spray in Bling.

Card 5: "Rejoice"


The chipboard title is inked green.

Card 6: "Christmas"



The chipboard title is also inked green.

That's it! 
I hope you get some last minute creative time, like me, to get busy making Christmas cards this year! These ones are quick and easy and I know will be appreciated by my family!

Thanks for looking!
Amanda



Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment