HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, December 1, 2017

A Moment to Treasure using Carta Bella Welcome Home by Kerryn Fry

Good morning everyone.
I'm back today to share my second project using 
Carta Bella Welcome Home collection.
Such a lovely collection, rich in colour and simple homely patterns,
just perfect for family memories.
I have pulled out an older photo taken when celebrating Dad's birthday in 2011. 
A simple page this week, I have started with a Kraft cardstock base.
Then using the paper Forever Home as my next layer.
I have roughly torn the edges down to a 11in x11in piece.
A small piece from the paper Flower Market has been used on the side. 
I have used black cardstock to back the photo and 
then layers of light and dark patterned paper to build under the photo.
The 2 Crafty title A Moment to Treasure has been covered with gold ink.
I have also doodled around some elements with a gold gel pen.
The paper Farm Sweet Farm was used to create the perfect journal strips.
The Ephemera pack was perfect to build a cluster in one corner of the photo.
I have used more black cardstock to back some stickers from the Element Sticker sheet 
and added foam tape to define the layers in the cluster. 
The Kaisercraft Wooden Flourishes were the final touches to highlight the lighter shades in the papers.

That's it for today, a simple page that I hope you have enjoyed.
Hope you all have a great weekend with plenty of crafting.
Please pop back on Monday to see Fiona's next project.
Thanks for visiting today.


Products Used:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment