HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 25, 2017

Smiles with CVS Bohemian Dream by Fiona Johnstone

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Hope you are all having a magical Christmas today. I am popping in to share a page created with the stunning Bohemian Dream papers by Cocoa Vanilla Studio. 

Smiles


I've used Dylusions Paints to create a background with dabbing and brushing on paint before using some stamps to add extra texture to my background. 

Next I have layered up some of the patterned papers, added some flowers and a title over the paper. 



I also painted the 2Crafty Chipboard heart with Dylusions paint to match, then tucked it under my paper layers. 


I added some ephemera & a flair button from the collection to complete the layout. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment