HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 26, 2024

You Rock with Vicki Boutin Bold and Bright by Fiona Siegel

Hello everyone

My turn to play with the Vicki Boutin Bold and Bright this week, and I have created a page featuring my great niece hamming it up. 

You Rock






I love the design of the arches in this paper - In the Details - so fussy cut the arches from one side as my feature paper, before adding some torn layers from the range then fussy cut some of the journaling tab pieces from the 4x6 papers. 


A little background detail with some Distress Oxide in Spiced Marmalade to break up the white of the cardstock. Next it was time to embellish and this time I bought the Paperie Pack - 200 pieces of mixed ephemera such great value!


Can never go past some foam Thickers and love this mixed pack of phrases - a bit of extra dimension to the page. I finished off with the perfect 2Crafty title - You Rock. 




Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x



Products Used:

Vicki Boutin Bold and Bright - In the Details
Vicki Boutin Bold and Bright - Take Heart
Vicki Boutin Bold and Bright - 4x6 Paper
Vicki Boutin Bold and Bright - Paperie Pack
Vicki Boutin Bold and Bright - Thickers Phrases
Distress Oxide Spiced Marmalade
2Crafty - You Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment