HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Hello Handsome | Vicki Boutin Bold and Bright | Kel Moore

Hello Scraapy Friends!

It's Kel back today sharing another layout using Vicki Boutin's Bold and Bright collection.
 I love this collection so much, it's a current fave for sure!

I'm documenting some cute pics of my son that I love...


I have started by using patterned papers for the foundation of my page, creating horizontal
and vertical strips to create balance. I have used 3 photos, the larger one is highlighted
 by using a chipboard frame found in the collection.

Next I used some 2Crafty 'Grid Bits' which I painted and popped above my smaller photos
and to the left of my large photo.
 

 
I have used different embellishments on my page from the ephemera packs, paperie pack,
stickers and foam stickers.





For my title I cut the word 'Hello' from one of the papers then used Thickers for my
title which I coloured with distress oxides....
 

 
 I also used a ALL and Create stencil to add some colour to my background...



I hope you found some inspiration today and you check out this amazing collection in the shop.
Happy Scrapping!
 
Kel..



Products Used:
 



No comments:

Post a Comment