HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 12, 2024

Coastal Vibes with 49andMarket Summer Porch by Fiona Siegel

Hello everyone

Back with another layout using 49andMarket Summer Porch

Coastal Vibes


I've used a cute patterned background paper featuring a boat and lighthouse for my layout of the coast with the lighthouse in the background. I've added a darker blue background for some contrast before layering up my photos with some of the dark blue and a little green paper. 



I added some rub-ons to my background for some contrast and some tags, then a cluster of mini laser cut embellishments and I've cut out some mini words from one of the papers:



Some more rub-ons to the bottom of the layout and the cut mini laser cut boat element to tie the page design together. 




Finishing off with the perfect title from the chipboard word set: Coastal Vibes. 




Thanks for stopping by
Till next week 

Fiona
x





Products Used:

49and Market Summer Porch - Collection Paper Pack
49and Market Summer Porch - Blendable Rubon Transfer Set
49and Market Summer Porch - Mini Laser Cut elements
49and Market Summer Porch - Chipboard Word Set

No comments:

Post a Comment