HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 19, 2024

Christmas with Simple Stories Santa's Village by Fiona Siegel

Hello everyone

I was so excited to get my hands on this new Santa's Village range by Simple Stories
 that I had to create with it straight away!



I decided to make a cover page for my Christmas Album this year:

Christmas


When I saw this adorable snow globe, I couldn't resist making a cute scene with the adorable elements from the North Pole Bits. First I have fussy cut the globe and mounted it onto the red and white stripe paper so it is slightly off the page.  I've mounted some of the elements with foam tape and tucked and layered other pieces for more dimension




Close-ups of either side of the globe - I added some twine to the reindeer pulling the sleigh! The stars on the trees are from the floral bits pack. Santa himself is actually fussy cut from the reverse of the red and white striped background paper. 



Finally I have used the Floral bits to add some holly to the base of the snow globe and flowers to the top before finishing off with an older Thickers words in gold. 




Thanks for stopping by 
Till next week

Fiona
x




Products used:

Simple Stories Santa's Village - Snow What Fun paper
Simple Stories Santa's Village - Santa's Coming
Simple Stories Santa's Village - North Pole Bits 
Simple Stories Santa's Village - Floral Bits
Twine
AC Puffy Thickers - Blitzen




No comments:

Post a Comment