HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 5, 2024

Snapshots by the Sea with 49andMarket Summer Porch by Fiona Siegel

Hello everyone

Got the summer vibes this week with 49andMarket Summer Porch collection:

Snapshots by the Sea





For this layout I have chosen the background paper with a ready made scene of a lighthouse and the ocean to match my pics from a day trip up the coast. I added a couple of rub-ons to add a little more detail to my background, thenwith the perfect background it was simply a matter of adding some papers behind my photos before adding my embellishments. 

Seahorse rub-on and a cluster made with mini laser cut elements and chipboard words:


I also hit some of my 49andMarket stash of Wherever collection to add some tags. You can see a close up of the seagull rubons here:




I love this fishing net piece from the laser cut elements that adds the perfect frame alongside my photos:



A close up of my title - Snapshots by the Sea using a mix of alphas from the Chipboard word set and some ephemera . I also added a sneaky little seagull to the base of the lighthouse. 



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x





Products Used:

49and Market Summer Porch - Collection Paper Pack
49and Market Summer Porch - Blendable Rubon Transfer Set
49and Market Summer Porch - Mini Laser Cut elements
49and Market Summer Porch - Chipboard Word Set
49and Market Wherever Ephemera 



No comments:

Post a Comment