HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 3, 2023

Hello Today with Simple Stories Simple Vintage Life In Bloom by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Here this week with another layout using the stunning and popular Simple Stories Simple Vintage Life in Bloom:

Hello Today




But first my background, using Vicki Boutin foundations paper and Distress Oxide Inks. The plastic bag technique using Kitsch Flamingo - my favourite pink and then some splatters. Next watered down some Wilted Violet and used that with a Vicki Boutin mask.  Once I completed the page I decided a little more colour was needed and added some flecks in Twisted Citron. 


Lots of fussy cutting in this layout again as I only have the sticker sheet in embellishments but there is so much to cut from the papers!  I've fussy cut flowers and butterflies and even the fabulous/wonderful tags from part of the paper. 


Then I have added the stickers from the sticker sheet to finish of my page. I have also added some of the element from the 49&Market Sherbet lasers cut outs to my page - tabs and film strips, the colours work so well!!


Thanks for visiting
See you next week
Fiona
x


Photobucket

Products Used:
Simple Stories Simply Vintage Life in Bloom paper - 4x6 Elements
Simple Stories Simply Vintage Life in Bloom paper - 3x4 Elements
Simple Stories Simply Vintage Life in Bloom paper - Beautiful Things
Simple Stories Simply Vintage Life in Bloom paper - Shine Bright
Simple Stories Simply Vintage Life in Bloom Cardstock Sticker Sheet
Vicki Boutin Foundations paper
Vicki Boutin Mask - Sweet Rush
Distress Oxide inks - Kitsch Flamingo
Distress Oxide inks - Wilted Violet
Distress Oxide inks - Twisted Citron
49 & Market Spectrum Sherbert Laser Cut Elements

No comments:

Post a Comment