HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 10, 2023

Beauty in the Everyday with Simple Stories Simply Vintage Life in Bloom by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Another layout to share using the Simply Vintage Life in Bloom collection by Simple Stories. 

Beauty in the Everyday


I just love this photo paper and it was perfect for my page today. This is not a great photo but it was a memory of our day so sometimes we just need to take the photo!

With the background already prepared with this awesome paper, it was simply a matter of layering up some papers that I still had leftover and still enough for another fussy cut flower too! 



Then I have used a bunch of stickers from the 12x12 Sticker Sheet to add some fun journaling to the side of my photo - covering the empty space and tying my page together. 


I've finished my page off with the sticker sheet - a flower sticker, some hearts & butterflies and then my title. 




Thanks for visiting
Till next week

Fiona
x





Products Used:

Simple Stories Simply Vintage Life in Bloom paper - Happy Memories
Simple Stories Simply Vintage Life in Bloom paper - 4x6 Elements
Simple Stories Simply Vintage Life in Bloom paper - Beautiful Things
Simple Stories Simply Vintage Life in Bloom paper - Shine Bright
Simple Stories Simply Vintage Life in Bloom Sticker Sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment