HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 24, 2023

Some Kind of Wonderful with Prima Spring Abstract by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have the very beautiful Prima Sping Abstract papers to create with.
These are just so stunning with gorgeous colours and foil accents. 

Some Kind of Wonderful


Oh I just adore this background paper - Spring Awakening - with it's beautiful floral pattern along the bottom. I wanted to extend that by having my photo come out from the flowers and then adding some extra floral ephemera and Prima Flowers from the Spring Abstract collection. 


I've added some Lattice Chipboard leaves to my flower clusters on both sides. I've inked these in a mix of navy and green to match the leaves on the paper. 

I've used a little journaling square as my title, this is from the ephemera pack as are the sweet butterflies. I've finished off the page with a little sub quote, a chipboard sticker from the Prima Aquarelle Dreams collection. 


Thanks for visiting
See you next week!

Fiona
x




Products used:

Prima Spring Abstract paper - Spring Awakening
Prima Spring Abstract paper - Together we Bloom Better
Prima Spring Abstract 68 piece Ephemera
Prima Spring Abstract Flowers -Spring Notes
Prima Aquarelle Dreams Chipboard Stickers
2Crafty Lattice Leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment