HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 27, 2023

True Beauty with Simple Stories Vintage Life in Bloom

Hello everyone


This weeks share is created with the very popular Simple Stories Vintage Life in Bloom collection:

True Beauty


When I first saw this wreath I knew I wanted to create a page using it as a background and adding lots of butterflies using the Shine Bright paper. 

To start I created a frame using one of the 3x4 Elements pieces and chose that to be my title too. I've added some papers behind the framed photo. Next it was time for lots of fussy cutting - I've cut flowers from the Beautiful Things paper and all the butterflies. 


and


Once I had all my fussy cutting down I assembled the page adding some stickers from the 12x12 Cardstock Sticker sheet - the tickers, the one of a kind sticker and the flowers along the wreath. I finished with my lovely subtitle from the sticker sheet. 


and





Thanks for visiting
See you next time

Fiona
x




Products Used:





No comments:

Post a Comment