HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 17, 2023

Delight in the Now with Pinkfresh Studio Delightful by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Today I am sharing a layout I have had the papers sitting with the photo for a while! Finally put it together and loving the pink and green colour combo on this layout:

Delight in the now


I've added top and bottom tearing for may paper layers over a green check background and then teamed it up with some vellum embellishments and some ephemera from the Pinkfresh range. 

I've then added some a49 & Market flowers to match and some 2Crafty chipboard to finish off my page:


I've used the ephemera pack for my title and used an older Pinkfresh ephemera piece for the white outlined flower.


Thanks for visiting
See you next week
Fiona
x





Pinkfresh Studio Delightful Collection - Dream Chaser
Pinkfresh Studio Delightful Collection - Smile Often
Pinkfresh Studio Delightful Collection - Vellum Embellishments
Pinkfresh Studio Delightful Collection - Ephemera
49&Market Royal Spray Paper flowers - Bashful
2Crafty Chipboard Foliage Set 6

No comments:

Post a Comment