HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, March 4, 2022

Love This Life using Simple Stories Simple Vintage Country Harvest by Kerryn Fry

Hello everyone!
Today I'm sharing another page 
I've created with the collection,
Simple Stories Simple Vintage Country Harvest.
The B&W photos of Mr H were taken 
during the school holidays in 2014 
at the Bonython Park Playground.
The simple things in life can
brings so much joy.


The page started with my fav Bazzill Kraft Cardstock base.
I've planned my page design and paper layers, 
then added a soft background effect with Distress Oxide Inks.
Using a blending tool and Antique Linen Oxide,
I've add a circle around where the paper layers will sit.
Then with Spiced Marmalade Oxide and
a stencil from my collection,
I've added some small autumn leaves to the background.


I've covered 3 2 Crafty Autumn Leaves with
Peeled Paint & Forest Moss Distress Paints.
Before sticking them down, I have 
outlined the leaves with gold pen
and then smudged it into the leaves.


The journal card has been cut from the Journal Elements paper.
I have outlined the journal part with the gold pen
and then added some chipboard elements to the cluster.
The fruit & heart piece has been lifted 
with foam tape and is overlapping the leaves.


The autumn flag at the top left of the page
was hand cut from the Happy Harvest paper.
I've layered them over some strips of patterned paper
and added some chipboard hearts to the cluster.


To the left of the photos, I've added
a 2 Crafty Mini Camera covered with gold ink
and another chipboard heart.


The 2 Crafty Grass Clumps have been
covered with Forest Moss Distress Paint
and then the base of the clump was 
highlighted with a gold pen stitch line.

The 2 Crafty title Love this Life
has been covered with gold ink
and raided with foam tape.


Hopefully you have enjoyed the process today
and have been inspired to do some crafting.
Have a lovely weekend and please join us 
again on Monday for Fiona's next project.

Products used:
Simple Stories Simple Vintage Country Harvest - 6x12 Chipboard Stickers


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment