HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 7, 2022

Hot Water Beach with Uniquely Creative Summer Holiday by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

My final share with Uniquely Creative Summer Holiday collection and I have gone
with a Blue & White theme for my layout:

Hot Water Beach


I've used the A & B side from the Summer Holiday Day at the Beach paper to create my blue themed page. I've added a torn strip and then a little of the polka dots from the Summer Cocktails paper, also torn for texture. AI then added a doily to add some extra white to the page. 

 I have found the blue embellishments from the Creative Cuts pack and Cut-a-part sheet to embellish my page - I added a teeny little pink too!



a couple more embellishments from other ranges and a smattering of enamel
dots added, then 



 finishing with some small white foam thickers for my title: 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment