HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 14, 2022

Hugs and Kisses with Echo Parks My Favourite Easter by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have a new collection, I am creating with the Easter themed papers
from Echo Park - My Favourite Easter. My layout:

Hugs & Kisses


As you can see, it is not Easter themed at all. Instead I have used the B sides of the papers which gives these gorgeous florals and lovely pastel patterned papers. I have started with a simple distress oxide ink background, using the plastic bag technique and some reverse stencil stamping in the same colour. 

Next some ripped paper layers before adding some cute 2Crafty hearts behind my photos - I have inked these in Lilac. Lots of pretty Green Tara flower clusters added to either side of my photos with a couple of cute word stickers. 


and


I have balanced out my clusters with a third small cluster at the bottom of my page, using a fussy cut flower from the Journaling cards paper, a green tara lilac cherry blossom and word sticker. 



I finished off my layout with my title, Hugs and Kisses using some Pinkfresh thickers in a pretty pastel blue. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x



Photobucket

Products Used:

Echo Park My Favourite Easter paper - Easter Bouquet
Echo Park My Favourite Easter paper - Egg Hunt
Echo Park My Favourite Easter paper - Happy Day
Echo Park My Favourite Easter paper - Journaling Cards
2Crafty Chipboard - Elegant Hearts
Green Tara flowers - Pastel Flower and Leaf pack Peach
Green Tara flowers - Fantasy Bloom pack Peach
Green Tara flowers - Primrose Collection Lavendar
Cocoa Vanilla Studio - These Days Accessory Stickers
Distress Oxide Ink - Worn Lipstick
Vicki Boutin Stencil - Colour Study Fresh
Pinkfresh Studio Some Days Puffy Alpha Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment