HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 28, 2022

Happy Little Moments with Vicki Boutin Fernwood by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have used Vicki Boutins Fernwood collection to create my page:

Happy Little Moments


I saw this gorgeous fern circle paper and thought it would be perfect for some hiking photos!
I teamed it up with a dark background and used some small 3x4 photos before adding
some embellishments. I love how it frames the photos. 


I've used the icons ephemera and the sticker book from the collection to add some little clusters around my photos. I adore the cute mushrooms in the ephemera pack and teamed
up with some of the word stickers from the Sticker Book finish it off nicely. 


I have used the word sticker Happy Little Moments as my title - I just wanted something
small and to stick with the green tones. There is a little gold on the title so I carried that
into my other clusters with the small gold hearts. 



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x


Photobucket

Products used:

Vicki Boutin Fernwood paper - Notebook
Vicki Boutin Fernwood paper - Gather
Vicki Boutin Fernwood Ephemera Icons
Vicki Boutin Fernwood Sticker Book with Gold Foil

No comments:

Post a Comment