HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, May 22, 2020

Fun using Simple Stories I am by Kerryn Fry


Hi everyone.
Today I'm sharing my final page that has been created with the gorgeous collection,
More photos of my delightful Great-Niece,
taken at the playground a few years ago
She is a great climber.


The Kraft Cardstock base has been decorated with 
and two layers of inks.
I used gold ink first, but found it wasn't really visible,
so I've used Evergreen Bough Distress Ink as a shadow.  


At the top of the page, I've added a few strips of patterned paper, 
the other half of the frame used on a previous page and 
a few pieces from the I am Journal Bits


The photos and the house stickers from the 12x12 Cardstock Sticker Sheet
 have both been given a black cardstock matt to give them clear definition.
I've raised them with some foam tape.


The flowers are from the 12x12 Cardstock Sticker Sheet,
They have been added with foam tape
and then given a little sparkle with Stickles Glitter Glue.
The journal spots from the Journal Bits


The 2 Crafty Butterfly Frame has been coloured with
Distress Paints Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry.
I have backed the frame with patterned paper
and then jazzed it up with Glitter Glue


The stars, small words and banner are all from the 12x12 Sticker Sheet,
I've used foam tape to attach some of the elements to give them dimension.
The 2 Crafty Foliage Set 8 has been cut into smaller pieces 
and covered with Peeled Paint Distress Paint.
The main paper 2x2 Elements reverse side 
has been given a little sparkle with Glitter Glue as well.


The 2 Crafty title this week is very simple
and sums up the photos.
I've used the word Fun from the 6x6 Summertime sheet.
It has been covered with gold ink.


Thank you for joining us today,
hope you have a lovely weekend
and please join us again on Monday for Fiona's next project.

Products used:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment